Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It begins

I have come to a point in my life where I need to take care of myself. I have been married to a wonderful man for fourteen years. We have traveled the world, visiting Scotland, China, and Alaska, among other places. We are originally from Wisconsin, but my husband is in the military. So here we are in Virginia, going where the military needs us.

This blog is about living a healthier, happier and more organized life; It is about learning to take care of myself, whatever that entails; It is about rediscovering who I am. I realize I am bogged down by many factors in my life, making my mind, body and soul unhealthy. It is time to make some changes.

My health needs improving; my organizational skills are less than desirable; I don't always think before I act. The list goes on and on. I am someone who just can't make these changes overnight. I need to take baby steps. Many changes I make may seem minuscule, but if I want to be successful, I need to look at the big picture, and prevent myself from becoming overwhelmed.

So, now the journey begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment