Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 16- Time With Friends

Sometimes when I have a task to do it can be challenging for me, but other times, like tonight, it's easy, and it's something that increases my happiness level. I found that increasing my happiness can be just as beneficial to my health as eating healthier or exercising.

I have come to the realization that I just don't spend enough time with my friends. It is something that I would like to work on, because I feel that the friendships that we all have are important. You don't want to forget or ignore those important people in your life. You want to make sure they are a part of your life.

So today I decided to spend some quality time with some friends. A few friends and I went to a concert, and I think it wasn't just enjoyable for me, but for them as well. This is not an everyday task for me. I do have a husband, and sometimes I just like to have some alone time too. But I think it's a good idea for me to work on friendships with the people around me, and go out and have a drink, dinner or even a concert with them once in awhile.

I think an important lesson to learn from this is to don't forget about your friends and don't take advantage of the fact that they'll always be there. Let your friends know how you feel about them. Let them know that they are an important part of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment