Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 15- Clean Purse


I hate my purse! Every time I'm looking for something I can never seem to find it. It's as though everything is being swallowed up by a black hole. At least that's what I think when I end up getting so incredibly frustrated because I feel as though I've searched every single part of my purse, until finally I end up dumping everything out, and all the contents end up on the floor of my car (that must be why my car used to get so messy). The thing I hate the most is when my phone is ringing, and I can hear it in my purse, but for the life of me I just can't find it.

So, today I thought I'd clean out my purse, and get some sort of order to its contents. First I emptied everything out of my purse, and lo and behold what did I find? Along with tons of junk I ended up finding about ten pencils and pens. Now if you recall towards the beginning of this journey I ended up cleaning my car and found tons of pens and pencils in there. Well, I stored those pens and pencils from my car in a nice and handy spot in my office at work, but then they started disappearing again. I've got to stop moving those pens and pencils around!

So my plan for keeping my purse nice and tidy is simple. Any small items I have that are most likely to get lost at the bottom of my purse will go in a separate bag. It is a small see thru bag, that zips so everything won't fall out. Also, I'll be able to have easy access to anything in that bag, because I'll be able to see what's in there. My phone and my keys, the items I use most often, will be kept in the side pocket. To make sure my purse stays clean I will do a quick cleaning of it once a week. This should hopefully do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment