Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 59- Haircut

When it comes to my hair I'm not very good at taking care of it. I usually get a haircut when I feel like it, but not when I should. They say you should get your hair trimmed every 6-8 weeks, but I think the last time I went in to get anything done to my hair was in June or July. I am definitely in need of a little trim.

I tend to torture my hair with hair care products, hair dryers, straighteners and the like. I have very thick and unruly hair. Some of it has curls or waves while other parts are straight. It can be a pain to control sometimes, and I usually don't like to deal with it. I usually just let me hair do what it wants, and just leave it at that.

The benefits of a trim are that it keeps your hair looking healthy by getting rid of those split ends, and it keeps your current style fresh. So I've decided that I will be getting my hair trimmed on a regular basis. Hopefully this will help keep it healthy and somewhat manageable.

No comments:

Post a Comment