Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 102- Get and Use a Handheld Vacuum

I'm obsessed; I' m obsessed with cleaning, and now I'm obsessed with my new handheld vacuum. To further get organized I decided to get a handheld vacuum, and I must say it is the handiest little tool I have ever bought. So todays task is actually going out and buying something to help keep me more organized and to help make my life easier.

There are so many benefits to owning a handheld vacuum. It makes cleaning so much easier. I see some dirt, dust, crumbs or lint, and I just grab my handheld vacuum. It is just so much better than grabbing my regular vacuum for those little things. And because it's portable I can just grab it and go. I don't have to drag out the big vacuum, and lug it around just for some small crumbs, lint or dirt I see lying around. Because it's portable I can also use it in my car, and it is especially helpful for small spaces like my window seals or corners. We don't really have stairs, but I suppose it would make the stairs easier to clean too. Once we have cats again it will become very useful for cleaning up pet hair, and it is also very convenient  for cleaning the couch.

Now obviously this handheld vacuum can not take the place of your regular vacuum, but it is very helpful between floor cleanings, and for various tasks the regular vacuum can't get to. Sometimes my daily tasks involve certain things that make my life easier for me, and in this case that is definitely true. My daily cleaning tasks I have so far have been made even easier with this handheld vacuum. Who would have thought I would have been so happy about my purchase of a handheld vacuum?

No comments:

Post a Comment