Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 98- Clean My Husbands Car?

Clean my husbands car? How did that happen? We went out to eat yesterday and I noticed there was a layer of dust in his car, and the windows were incredibly dirty. In fact the window still had the 'I ♥ U' I wrote on it a year ago, and the dash board still had the 'Hi' I wrote in the layer of dust a little after I wrote on the window.

So, I thought I'd do something nice and clean my husbands car. I didn't tell my husband what I did, because I wanted to surprise him, and see if he'd noticed. Guess what? He didn't notice, at least not until I mentioned it to him. Since I've been doing all these cleaning activities, I'm really hoping nobody will get any big ideas about me coming over and cleaning their homes, cars or whatever. That is something that is just not going to happen anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment