Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 99- Don't Overindulge During the Holidays

The holiday season is upon us, and as we go into the holiday season there is a lot of eating going on. There is Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and plenty of parties, cookies, candy and so much more. So this task is going to be a season long task. My goal is not to overindulge. As a previous task I said it was OK for me to indulge once in awhile, but I need to make sure I don't over do it, and that it really is once in awhile. I need to control my portions, and make sure I don't go completely overboard with all the sweets. I definitely love my sweets, so I will really need to make sure I watch that one.

The holiday season is when a lot of people eat way too much and gain weight, and my goal is not to let that happen. I want to enjoy myself, but I want to make sure I don't let myself get out of control. I simply need to continue following my previous tasks I have set for myself. Just because it's the holiday season doesn't give my the excuse to forget about everything I've learned so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment