Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 118- Water x5

Today I made another increase to my water consumption. I am now to a point where I believe I am drinking more water than soda. I am also to a point where I am getting pretty close to the recommended intake. If I'm drinking five 12 oz cups of water that means I am now getting 60 oz of water in a day.

In one of previous posts I resorted to eating only when I'm hungry. Since I've been doing this I think it's a good idea to at least keep something around for me to drink. This helps control my need to constantly be snacking, and it also will help with drinking more water.

One thing to remember is waiting until I'm hungry to eat, and waiting until I'm thirsty to drink are two separate things. Waiting until I'm hungry to eat is a good thing, but waiting until I'm thirsty to drink something is a bad thing. If you wait to drink something until you feel thirsty that may mean you're already dehydrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment