Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 204- Laundry (Going Green)



This one may be a controversial one for some people. Some people say they don't work, while others praise them. The benefits are that it's supposed to be better for the environment, cheaper, and doesn't contain such harsh chemicals that some of us are sensitive to.

My main reason for getting these is because of the sensitivity I have for laundry detergents. I seem to be very sensitive toward a lot of different things. I have no idea why, but that's just the way I am.

I discovered these from my sister. She's been using these for a while now. You can really find them anywhere. I haven't been using them long enough to know how well they really do work, and I'm not going to pretend to understand the science behind them, but if it works that's great. These guys should last me a year.

I have yet to test it on something that's really soiled and like I said I don't know what the long term effects of using these guys will be, but I'll just see what happens.

Hopefully they'll be no more laundry detergent for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment