Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 213- Keep Eye Contact

I tend to avert my eyes when talking with people. I know the proper thing to do is to give them eye contact, but I'm usually looking down or somewhere else, avoiding that eye contact.

It's probably pretty rude of me to do this, but I can't help it. I know there are times when I can't always give someone that direct eye contact, but when I can, I will. Obviously when I'm driving that would be kind of dangerous or when I'm writing something down or various other instances.

I basically want that person to know they have my undivided attention. When I am looking all over the place they probably feel as though I'm ignoring them.

So I thought I'd work on this one. I think this one is going to drive me crazy, but we'll give it a try and see what happens. Hopefully with some practice I will eventually be able to conquer this task.

No comments:

Post a Comment