Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 263- One Hour of Personal Computer Use a Day

Sometimes I think I get too reliant on technology. I really feel like I need to get away from all these technical gadgets a bit more often.

I'm not going to go overboard in this area, but I thought I'd start with cutting back my computer time. I already had a post about turning off the computer a couple of hours before bed, and I must admit that one has caused me some headaches; it's actually not as easy as I thought it would be.

So, since that other task was such a burden what else is there to do, but take it a step further. I must be crazy, but I am going to only allow myself one hour of personal computer time a day. Hopefully this will give me some free time to do some of the other things I want to do or need to do. I guess I'll see where this experiment takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment