Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 262- Work on the Yard

It's time to do some organizing outside. The inside of our house is beginning to look pretty good, but the outside is definitely not up to par. There is just so much that needs to be done in the yard.

There is pretty much no curb appeal when it comes to our house. I have hardly anything growing. There are barely any bushes and no flowers. On the other hand there are a lot of weeds. I have a lot of work to do, and I think I need to take my time. I have tried to get our yard to look fairly decent in the past, but I think I just rush in to it.

So I will take my time. I figured I would spend a little time each week on straightening up the yard and work on adding some flowers and more bushes. I am not going to expand on my vegetables. I have my one tomato plant and my herbs from some past posts and that's all I'm going to do in that area.

No comments:

Post a Comment