Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 265- Don't Be Afraid to Say No

There have been a few incidents this last week where I should have said no, but I am such a people pleaser that I just can't seem to help myself and I end up saying yes.

I think there is one thing I need to realize about myself, and that is the fact that I'm only human. I can't do everything. Sometimes there are things I am just not capable of and I need to realize those limitations.

Sometimes I am not capable of doing certain things because I just don't have the time and sometimes I literally don't have the skill to do something. And frankly sometimes I just don't want to do it.

Why is it so hard to say no? Why do I always feel so guilty when I say no? I don't know where this comes from, but I need to change this aspect about myself. I can't please everybody all the time and I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment