Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 266- The Importance of a Bathroom Door

Two years ago we decided we were going to redo our bathroom all by ourselves; including the door. Everything was working out pretty well until we got to the door.

We just couldn't get that door up right, and then we had our big storm, which caused a lot of other damage to our house, and it ended up being the last thing on our minds. I have never been able to use that bathroom unless I was home alone or my husband was in the back room way out of earshot. Yes, I admit it; I have a shy bladder. I have a little trouble using the restroom when someone else is within earshot and that's all I am saying on the subject matter.

So, I decided it was time to get that door put on, and today was that day. I have never been so happy about a renovation or repair. I finally have that bathroom back. I must admit we still have some trim to put on and we have to fix the shower. I'm not too concerned about those couple of things right now. Those are small fixes. At least I can use the bathroom again.

The bathroom is just one of the many things I have been wanting to get done this year concerning the renovations and repair of our house, but I'm running out of time; I still have several things to do with our house before my 365 days are up. So, I guess I'd better get a move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment