Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 280- Clean My Room!

How did this happen? I ended up getting my own personal space way back in Day 135 and what do I do with it? I end up storing all of my stuff in there that I don't know what to do with. I store it anywhere and everywhere.

Yes, everything else in our house is pretty clean, but for some reason that personal space of mine has turned into a disaster area. Just like the piano it is something I can't ignore any longer. So today I cleaned up that room.

I did decide I am going to need to get some shelves. I thought I'd put them in the closet and I can place my stuff on those shelves instead of tossing it on the floor of my closet or throwing my stuff on top of my desk.
From now on I'll make sure I keep that room of mine organized and not forget all I've learned from all of my other posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment