Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 284- What's the Answer?

I have a friend who also has a blog. In fact I have a couple of friends who have blogs like me. I love reading them to see how they're doing with their daily activities, but I must also admit sometimes I read them to see if I can get some ideas.

One of my blog friends is single, and another is married with children, and then there is me who is married without children. We are three different types of people who have several similar goals, but also goals that are completely different too. I love that.

To sum up one of my friends recent posts she said that instead of finding a solution for herself she tends to ask too many questions even when she knows she can figure out the solution for herself. I found that so funny, because I am totally the opposite. I try to find the solution to something even if it's beyond my capabilities. I need to not be afraid to ask questions at these times.

There is that old saying "There's no such thing as a stupid question". Well I'm sorry, but I'm going against this, because sometimes peoples ask me the stupidest questions. I think that's what makes me afraid to ask questions, because I know that I am also one of those people that have asked stupid questions before. But sometimes I guess you just can't see the obvious even if it's right in front of your face. I should remember that when others ask me questions too. Just because it seems obvious to me doesn't mean it's obvious to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment