Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 297- Have a Better Plan for Meals

So eating healthier can be a pain when you don't have a plan for the upcoming week before going grocery shopping. If I have a better plan I shouldn't have to worry about not having enough food or struggling to figure out what I want to eat.

So I'm looking back at all of my posts pertaining to food and I am making sure I include what I need to include to make sure I am following the guidelines of my blog. It's not just about planning my main meals for the day, but also planning my snacks and my healthy dessert choices for the week too. So here's my plan:

  • Check past posts in my blog to make sure I include or exclude certain foods that I've written about.
  • Plan a menu for the entire week for the main meals. Print up a sheet that shows which days I plan on having these specific meals. 
  • Print out any new recipes I will be trying before going grocery shopping.
  • Figure into my shopping list any healthy snacks or healthy sweets I will be having for the week.
  • When I get home from shopping chop up any vegetables or anything else I will be using throughout the week right away.
I'm sure I may tweak this plan a little, but I think I have a good start to my main objective of having a better system for my meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment