Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 299- Modify

A couple of weeks ago I started P90X and I was doing pretty well until I pulled a muscle in my thigh. So I took a few days off too heal. I know that I haven't healed completely, but I really wanted to get back in the swing of things.

I decided that I could still work out, but when it came to any exercises that worked out that leg I needed to take it easy. So I've modified my workouts until I heal completely. I think it is common for people to quit when they get injured or it becomes to difficult, but I think the lesson here is to modify when needed.

This is also a lesson I learned when I hurt my wrist a while ago. I found that I had to do a lot of modifying when it came to playing the piano. I believe this is something I can use for many things in my life. If something gets to difficult I need to come up with a solution that will work; I need to modify.

No comments:

Post a Comment