Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 303- Don't Let Myself Off the Hook

As I get closer to the end of my year of blogging I have realized sometimes I just want a break. Sometimes I don't feel like doing a particular task and I think, "What harm could it do?" But I find that doing my tasks actually does make me feel better. I have this sense of accomplishment and I definitely am happier for having completed a task.

I admit I have a lot of work to do when it comes to some of my specific tasks. Some are easier to do than others. Some of my tasks I still struggle with, but I am constantly striving to become better, and am constantly working on improving.

So from now on I won't let myself off the hook. I will do a task whether I want to or not, because I know when it comes down to it, I actually do feel better when I do complete my tasks. I believe this is a good thing to follow in many parts of my life, because I have run across this situation many times. Even though I mention it in relation to my blog and all of my posts I know this is something I should follow even if it doesn't pertain to any specific task from my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment