Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 302- Kill 'em with Kindness

Sometimes I get a bit frustrated with people around me. So I thought I would do a little experiment. I thought I would just kill people with kindness.

Hopefully this will help to relieve some of the tension I feel, but I also hope it will help others around me too. Tomorrow I will spend the day being extremely nice to everyone around me, without being too creepy. I think you could go a little overboard with this exercise if you aren't careful.

While being nice to people around you is something you should strive for on a daily basis, being extremely nice could prove to be a little difficult and hard to keep up constantly, but I think it's a good experiment to do once in awhile. Who knows what could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment