Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 301-The "One Minute Rule"

The "one minute rule" is something I found on the website The Happiness Project . This website is one of my most recent discovery and I have actually come up with several ideas from this site.

Since I have become much more organized this last year, one of my main goals now is to keep up with these organizational habits. I am looking for ways to make things easier for me and to help maintain these good organizational habits. I figured the "one minute rule" is a good idea that will help me maintain these good habits.

The "one minute rule" is simple. All I have to do is take one minute out of my day and do a little cleaning, whether it be cleaning the sink, wiping off the counters, using the hand vacuum or whatever I can do that only takes one minute.

We all have one minute of time to spare, and this can free of some time in the long run for me. Now, I think it defeats the purpose if you are constantly following the "one minute rule" throughout the day. This is only meant to be done when you have that one minute to spare.

No comments:

Post a Comment