Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 319- Prepare for Guests

Tomorrow we have guests arriving. My mother-in-law, sister-in-law and two nephews are visiting us from Wisconsin. They will be staying with us in house while they are visiting.

In all of the years I've been married we have never had guests stay with us. It's always just been me, my husband and the cat(s). So planning for 'stay over' guests is different than planning for guests that stay in a hotel. I need to make sure everything is clean and everything is in working order, which has been an issue in the past. I need to make sure I have specific items available that they may need. The list goes on and on.

I never thought it would be so much work planning for guests, but I am up for the challenge. I must say it will be nice to have a few visitors, and I'm sure I'll learn a thing or two about what to do and what not to when you have guests staying over. Right now I have no advice on what you should do, but I figure this one will be a wait and see what happens type of thing. I'm learning as I go on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment