Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 321- Independence Day

One of the things I've been wanting to do this year is to do a lot of the traditional holiday activities. I don't seem to get into the spirit very well when it comes to holidays and I really wanted to change that.

Today was the 4th of July and I wanted to take advantage of this holiday, especially since I had family visiting. We went to the beach in the morning and grilled out in the evening and just spent the day together. Unfortunately we didn't get to see the fireworks, because of the weather, but that's ok.

I think to fully enjoy the holidays you don't necessarily have to do all of the traditional activities like fireworks. I think all that matters is spending that time with your family and friends and just having fun together enjoying each others company.

No comments:

Post a Comment