Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 323- Have a Better Plan

This week we have had relatives visiting us and I thought I had everything worked out, but as I thought about it a little more I realized that maybe I should have taken today off of work.

It's a new year at work so I could have taken a day off; I have vacation time I could have used, but I just didn't think ahead. It all worked out fine. They kept themselves busy for the day, but I don't get to see them very often, so I wanted to spend some time with them. It has been seven years since I have seen my mother-in-law and a little over a year since I have seen my sister-in-law and nephews'. I should have had a better plan for the week, but I just wasn't thinking. I have nobody to blame but myself on this one.

This is not the first time I have thought to myself "I wish I would have..." This happens to me way too often. I just need to learn to think about things a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment