Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 11- Daily Picture

One thing that makes me happy is taking pictures. On my recent trip to China with my husband, I ended up taking over 1000 pictures. One of our guides even turned to me one day and said, "You really enjoy taking pictures, don't you?" Yeah, so maybe I went a little overboard.

I have two cameras. One I keep in my purse and another more high tech one that I use for vacations. It's fun looking back at my photos and reminiscing about that specific event or the reason that photo was taken. Taking pictures is an interesting and fun way of documenting your life.

A few days ago I found a website about a guy that took a picture everyday for a year, and I thought this is a perfect idea for someone that loves taking pictures. Now if you're not an avid picture taker this might be a chore, but remember I said I took over 1000 pictures in China.

So today my task is to take a picture everyday. I don't plan on having an explanation for every picture and I don't plan on downloading all of my pictures onto my computer everyday. The end of the month may come and I'll think "Maybe I'll download my pictures today."

This was taken today. When I'm at work on Saturday I usually have the church all to myself during the day. It's nice and quiet and rather peaceful. This is a picture taken from my usual seat at church, the piano.


No comments:

Post a Comment