Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 3-Moisturize


Today I flew home to Wisconsin. It's funny because as I got off my plane there were two men who were taking several kegs of beer somewhere on two carts, and as I walked down to pick up my luggage I saw the above sign on the wall. I definitely am in Wisconsin.

I look forward to the time that will be spent with my family. I feel so lucky that I am my parents first guest in their new house. I also am looking forward to tonight when I will attend my 20th high school reunion. It's hard to believe it's been 20 years already. I'm happy that I will have time to talk and reminisce about old times and catch up and just have a fun time.

Today I thought I'd take a cue from my trip. I have noticed that a common problem with flying is the air quality on the airplane. The air on the airplane is dry, and create all sorts of problems for the human body. I know one of the common problems I have is getting sick. It seems like whenever I go on a trip I always come back with something. But the biggest problem I have and many people have is the way it dries out your skin.

I have been pretty good when it comes to moisturizing my face, but not with the rest of my body. I have always heard that the one thing that can make you look older is your hands. I would say that this is very true in my case. There's really no question as to what moisturizer does. It moisturizes. It helps to keep that moisture in your skin, which then in turn helps you to look younger. It also makes you feel better, because you won't be so annoyed when your skin is all itchy because it's so dry.

So today I will begin the regimen of moisturizing, of being good to the rest of my body, and not just my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment