Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 28- Multivitamin

So, I had a little set back today, but not with what you might think. The problem was actually with my internet. My neighbor mowed over our cable, so we have no cable or no internet. So, that left me with a dilemma. How in the world am I going to do my daily blog.

So, here was my solution. I decided that since I can't watch TV or surf the internet, I thought I'd go rent a movie at the redbox at Walgreens. I thought as long as I was at it I might as well take my computer along and see if I could get on the internet there. Well, it looks like it worked.

So, I'm going to make this short and sweet, because people might be wondering what I'm doing in my car on my computer. Today's task was simple. I decided that today I would start taking a multivitamin. I have been taking a multivitamin off and on for several years, but I haven't been very good at taking it everyday like I should. Sometimes I'll go months without taking it. So, I decided that today would be the day to start up again.

Everyone should be taking a multivitamin. It helps you ward off colds or other sicknesses, and it also helps you get whatever nutrients you may be lacking. There are a lot of benefits to taking a multivitamin, but I probably should get off of here now. I'm starting to get a few strange looks.


No comments:

Post a Comment