Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 29- Bedtime Routine

So today I decided to work on my bedtime routine. Earlier I had the task of going to bed at the same time each night. This has been a struggle for me. But I've been working on it, and I think one thing that will help is to develop a bedtime routine. I have found that some of my tasks I have take work. Some are easy and fun, but I have found that the task of going to sleep at the same time has been my toughest challenge yet.

Sometimes I have issues with my time management skills, so this is something I will put some work into tonight. If I'm going to be going to bed at the same time each night, I need to make sure that a half an hour before my bedtime I take care of what needs to be taken care of.

This includes brushing my teeth, doing the dishes, picking up after myself, and finally my nightly ritual of washing my face and applying all of my acne medication. If I do this a half an hour before bed I should also have just enough time to do some reading too. This is all about getting me some good quality sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment