Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 30- Comfortable Workspace

Today I finished what was a long process. We just moved our offices across the street, and I was very excited. This time around I wanted to make my office feel more welcoming and relaxing.
We've all been working on our offices all this week, and it's really starting to come together.

At my previous office I didn't do anything to make my workspace more comfortable or pleasing. It could be because I was working in an office the size of a closet, but that's just an excuse. Others at work made their offices work, but not me.

This time I had a clean slate to work with. I had a completely empty room with lots of space. I had so many possibilities, and I made it my own. I made it a healthy and happy work environment. I can now go to work, and not feel so confined or so, well for the lack of a better word...blah!.

I love my new workspace, and I still have a few more items that I want to add to my room. My work is an important part of my life. I should make it a comfortable and happy place. I think that it will help me to be more productive, and will make me happier, which is the most important thing.


The almost before shot of my new office.
I had begun work on the bulletin board,
and realized I forgot to take a picture.


The after shot of my office. I love my bulletin board
with the music notes on it.


A closeup of my desk. The plants aren't real.
I'd probably kill real plants.
The fake ones will have to do for now.

This was one of the many interesting things from our move.
This was the scrap metal guy loading up his truck with parts from
the children's desks.

No comments:

Post a Comment