Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 34- Food Diary

Since I've started this I've been working on a couple of things as far as my nutrition is concerned. I've been drinking more water, and also have been eating healthier snacks, but I feel I need to take it to the next step.

I have decided that I'm going to start a food diary. I'm going to keep track of everything I'm eating and drinking, and then maybe I'll get a better idea of what I need to do to improve my nutrition. I don't think this will be something that I keep permanently. I plan on keeping it just until I get on the right track.

I don't plan on keeping an elaborate diary. The less confusing for me the better. I think I'll just put down what I'm eating or drinking and maybe the time too. I think sometimes we can underestimate or I guess even overestimate what we're eating or drinking. This will be a way that I can get a clear picture as to how much I'm eating/drinking, and what I'm eating/drinking and then be able to take control of the situation, and see what needs to be changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment