Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 36- Thank You

I've realized that I just don't express my thanks to others around me enough. This applies to several situations for me. When I sing in church I always get some kind of compliment, but I seem to have a hard time accepting these compliments. Instead of just saying 'thank you' I kind of blush, and for some reason I get embarassed. I like that people appreciate what I do, but I just don't know what to do with myself when I get those compliments. The easiest thing for me to do would be to just say thank you, and leave it at that.

There are also times when people will do something nice for me, and sometimes I'll forget to thank them. I need to be more aware of these kind actions, and thank them properly. Even a little greeting card to express a thanks when somebody really does something out of the ordinary to help me out would be great.

'Thank you' is a simple little saying, and it shouldn't be so hard to say. I just need to be more conscience of what others are doing, and express my gratitude at the appropriate time, because in the past, even if I didn't openly thank someone I still was thankful for all that they may have done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment