Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 43- Food for Work (buy in bulk)

As I was looking at my statement for my bank account, I noticed something. There seems to be a lot of small charges. I realized that I'm spending too much money on daily items, like my soda, water, candy and snacks.

I frequently will stop at the gas station to pick up a snack or a soda throughout the day. I realized that it would just be cheaper for me if I go to the grocery store once a week, and buy these items in bulk, and keep them at work instead of constantly running to the gas station.

So, my task for the day is no more going to the gas station unless it's to fill up my gas tank in my car. Considering all the extra time I spend running to the gas station it really is not going to take any time away from me by going to the grocery store to pick up these items. In fact it'll probably save on time, and as I've also said it will definitely save me on money too.

No comments:

Post a Comment