Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 61- New Recipe a Week

Sometimes I feel like I get in a rut, and I end up doing the same thing day in and day out. I believe that it's good to try or do something different. It's a good thing to add a little variety to your life once in awhile.

So today I decided that I'm getting bored of our usual dinners that we have, and since I'm trying to eat healthier, I thought that today would be a good day to experiment with new recipes. I figured I'd try one new recipe each week.

I'm sure that some recipes probably won't work out very well, and I'm sure I'll be pleasantly surprised by other recipes. Hopefully this will give us a little variety, and we'll be able to find some recipes that will be healthier for both me and my husband. I'd like to find some recipes that are quick and easy to do. I'm not sure how much of a cook I really am and my husband and I are usually pretty busy, so sometimes we just toss together whatever we have on the spur of the moment or end up going out to eat, because we don't have the patience or energy to cook anything. So the easier the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment