Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 75-Candy Intake (30 Pieces)

It's Halloween so what better day than today to cut back on my candy intake. In a day where everybody is eating more candy I'm going to be eating less. So instead of eating 40 Peanut Butter M&M's, I will now eat 30 pieces.

Initially when I began cutting down on my candy I thought it would be a difficult task. But eventually I realized that it's not as difficult as I initially thought. There were a few days when I wanted to eat more than my given allotment, but those days were far and between. Most days I did not even eat 40. I think the reason this didn't give me much difficulty is because of all the changes I've made in my life so far. I don't crave junk food as much as I used to, and so it didn't seem like such a big deal to cut back on my candy.

Sometimes I preferred to have something else to fulfill my chocolate craving, other than Peanut Butter M&M's, but I decided to stick with the M&M's, because I can control their intake a lot better than a cookie or another type of candy. I will alternate between different types of M&M's occasionally, but not different kinds of candy. When I get my candy consumption under control than maybe I'll switch it up every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment