Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 50- Wear Sunglasses



No, I'm not going to wear my sunglasses at night. What I am going to do is where my sunglasses more often to protect my eyes, especially when I'm driving. There are many reasons to wear sunglasses besides making a fashion statement.

Wearing sunglasses protect your eyes from harmful UV rays, which can be responsible for such problems as age-related macular degeneration and cataracts. Wearing sunglasses can also protect the skin around your eyes, which cause premature aging and wrinkles.

Wearing sunglasses of course does the obvious by reducing glare and it can also protect your eyes from wind, dust and debris. Sunglasses can also help to reduce headaches and eyestrain, and they can also improve your vision because having too much light can be just as bad as too little light.

No comments:

Post a Comment