Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 78-Exercise (20 Minutes)

As I continue to workout I have slowly been adding more time to my workout schedule. By increasing in small increments I feel as though it has helped me so I don't get burnt out. I decided that it was time to make another change, so today I decided to start exercising for 20 minutes. I have found that I don't dread exercise as much as I used to. I still see it as something I have to do, and not something I want to do, but it has gotten easier, and I don't complain to myself as much as I used to.

I still really like doing my WiiFit Plus, but I have begun thinking about some specific goals that I'd like to achieve for myself, so I may need to step it up a little, but for now I am just going to continue doing what I'm doing. I have found that I really get annoyed at the WiiFit girl though. Every time I weigh myself she does this 'Ooooh' sound, and not in a nice way. I usually answer her with a somewhat annoyed 'WHAT???'. I'm so glad no one is in the room when I get mad her, because I would feel pretty embarrassed. I am so surprised that I haven't given up on working out, but I haven't and I continue moving along with great determination.

No comments:

Post a Comment