Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 81-Hang Up My Jacket

It's been getting pretty chilly lately, and this last week I've had to resort to wearing my winter jacket. My problem is that I never hang it up. I usually just toss it on the ground, and leave it where it is, unless someone else picks it up for me, which is usually the case.

So today in effort to learn to take care of my belongings I decided that I would begin to hang up my jacket. I find with a lot of items that I own that I just don't take care of them the way I should, and I end up destroying them, and then have to go spend some more money to replace it. I've been trying to get myself out of this habit, but it's not as easy I thought it would be. 

Who would have thought that hanging up my jacket would be such a hassle. I found that every time I took it off today I would toss it on the ground, and then I would remember that I can't do that so I'd pick it up, but for some reason I had to constantly remind myself of this throughout the day. It's amazing how some of my littlest tasks have ended up being the ones that take the most effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment