Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 83-Treat My Feet

My poor little achy feet are in some major need of some TLC. All that wear and tear they go through,  especially with me since I'm always tripping over my own feet. I've also been working out a lot more, and my feet just aren't used to doing so much work.

So today was about treating my feet, but it was also about pampering myself too. I went all out with my feet. I soaked them in some nice warm water with some baking soda and bath oil, followed by a little exfoliation. I then proceeded to use a pumice stone on my heals and the balls of my feet to smooth out the roughness from all that wear and tear. Finally I used a moisturizer especially made for the feet, and put on a pair of cotton socks to let it absorb into my feet. What I ended up with is nice soft feet, and more importantly feet that don't feel as achy.

I could've just ended there, but I'm a girl, so of course I decided to end with some pretty painted nails. I also wanted to have a little fun so I didn't go with a normal color. I painted my nails a nice vibrant color. It was nice bright yellow called "Yellow Kitty".

No comments:

Post a Comment