Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 85- Water x4

I haven't made a water substitution in awhile, and I thought it was about time. I need to keep progressing, and water has become a part of my daily life. But I need to keep on drinking more water. I am still not up to the recommended minimum amount of sixty-four ounces (eight eight ounce glasses as they always say). Remember from previous posts one water is equal to twelve ounces for me. So I guess I would be up to 48 ounces now.

I hope water will eventually overtake my soda consumption, but right now I'm still drinking more soda. So, I will keep making these substitutions until I'm drinking little or no soda. At the moment I can't even envision a life without Diet Coke. So, I'm just not even going to go there.

There are a few things I've noticed with my gradual decrease in soda and increase in water. Last time I mentioned how I was saving money by not buying as much soda and the difference in the appearance of my skin. But I must also mention even though water has made a big difference in my skin there are also some other factors concerning my skin. I have been using acne medication, and I am eating healthier, and working out. I believe all of these things, including water, have contributed to the appearance of my skin. I have also noticed I don't seem to crash in the middle of the day, like I used to do when I had an overabundance of sugar and caffeine in my system. I always thought if I were tired I needed to get more caffeine in my system, but I am realizing more caffeine doesn't always mean more energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment