Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 90- Take Out the Trash

Why does taking out the trash have to be such a burden? Why is this something I avoid like the plague? When it comes to the trash my ultimate goal is to try to stuff it to beyond capacity. I'm always in this mindset that I can fit just one more item in the trash, and I'll carefully put my piece of garbage on the very top, playing a balancing act, attempting to fit that last little bit of garbage in the trash can, just so I can avoid the burden of taking out the trash.

This really shouldn't be such a chore, but for some little unknown reason, it is. It's a simple act. Just pull the bag out, tie it shut and take it outside to the trash bin. However, for me it seems to be a task so bothersome, it's like it's the end of the world or something. There is no rhyme or reason behind it, but it's just the way I feel. From now on I'll make sure I take out the trash before it gets to be so full I have to play the balancing act. How hard of a task is this really? It's just the trash!

No comments:

Post a Comment