Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 94- Don't Be Afraid To Ask For Help


Sometimes you try your hardest at something and it just doesn't quite work out the way you want it to. But when a situation like this occurs, all you may have to do is ask for a little help. I consider myself to be quite stubborn when it comes to this issue. But today I had two separate instances where I couldn't do something by myself. I knew today would be the day I would do what I dread most and ask for help.

I asked for help from two of my coworkers, and I'm glad I did, because I felt this huge weight lift off my shoulders. The other incident I needed to ask for help for was a future task of mine. I came to the conclusion I just can't do this task by myself. It was just too difficult for me, and so I decided I needed to ask for help from my husband on this one. I can't believe how cathartic asking for help can be. Why do I always have to do everything by myself? Nobody said you just couldn't ask for a little help every now and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment