Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 110- Recycle

Guilin/Yangshao China

Today instead of helping myself out I thought I would do my part in helping out the earth. So todays task is all about recycling. I have been to so many beautiful places in this world, and I still get amazed at all that nature has to offer, but I have also been to places where trash is strewn all over the place.

I have not been very good at recycling in the past. I usually get confused as to what you can recycle and what you can't recycle, but I guess as long as I see that little recycle symbol on the package I know it can be recycled. So I'll just follow that rule, and go from there.

I want to make sure I do my part to help this earth survive, and so I will recycle. I guess it's not so difficult; instead of putting something in the trash can, I just have to put it in the recycling bin. It's a matter of choosing one bin over the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment