Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 142- Establish a Morning Routine

There is nothing routine about my mornings. The only thing I do on a regualr basis in the morning is eat my breakfast with a glass of water, but I found that I need to get some kind of routine going, especially since I have so many tasks I need to do now.

So here's what my average morning routine will consist of: wake up (that's always a good one, because you're not going to get much accomplished if you're sleeping), get breakfast and water, feed the kittens, veg out for a bit until I'm fully awake, workout, shower, do my daily cleaning tasks and a few other tasks, and play with the kittens.

I''m hoping that by adding a routine to my morning schedule it will release some of my burden for the day. Sometimes I get to the end of the day and I think to myself how many things I didn't get done that I needed to get done. I usually spend too much time vegging out in the morning, so I need to cut back on that. I am just one of those people that takes forever to fully wake up in the morning. I am definitely not a mornng person.

No comments:

Post a Comment