Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 144- Don't Be Afraid to Make a Mistake

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.        
                                                                         ~Elbert Hubbard

I feel as though this week I've been making one mistake after another. Sometimes I wonder why I do the things I do, but it happens. The mistakes I'm talking about are life mistakes, but also mistakes I may make in my music too. This is pertaining to all kinds of mistakes.

In life you can learn from your mistakes. Making a mistake can help you grow, and become a better person. In music mistakes happen, and I need to learn to accept that and just get over it. Mistakes are a part of life, and it does no good to dwell on the mistakes that you make.

So from now on I will treat my mistakes as a learning experience, and I won't get preoccupied by mistakes I may make, because that's life, and that's all there is to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment