Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 154- Put Everything Back in My Wallet

This actually goes along with yesterdays post and day 15's post of cleaning my purse. Why does this task go along with these?

Well first of all when I was digging through my coat pockets trying to find something it was my debit card I was looking for. It's rather obvious why it goes with my purse, because my wallet goes in my purse. Since I first began my task of keeping my purse clean I have found that I keep only a few items in purse now. It was just getting so hard to keep my purse clean, and so I went for the minimalist approach.

There is still one problem with my purse, and that's my wallet. I always toss my credit cards, debit card, drivers license, and military id in my purse, pockets, on the floor, on my desk or wherever it suits me. My husband has been on active duty for almost six years and I am now on my 4th military id, and those aren't the easiest things to get.

On the other hand, the last time I went to college was about ten years ago, and I still have my student id in my wallet. So first I'd figure I'd take any unnecessary cards out of my wallet, and then whenever I use one of my cards I will take that extra second to put it back. I don't know why I avoid putting my cards back in my wallet especially for something that takes such little effort. I guess I just want to keep the line moving when I'm at the store, but like I said, it only takes a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment