Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 157- Put Myself on Cat 'Doody'


 My husband is usually the one to clean out the litter box, and feed the kittens. I on the other hand am the mean one. While he's at home spoiling them, and making sure their well fed and have their litter box clean, I'm the one that has to take them to the vet. Usually after a vet visit they end up being mad at me for the rest of the day.

Well there's nothing I can do about the vet thing. They have to go, and I'm pretty much the one that will always be taking them to the vet, but I thought I'd start taking care of the litter box. It's a stinky job, but somebody's got to do it.

At this rate my husband won't have any chores left at home for him to do. Actually there are a couple of chores I haven't done yet. I think I'll save those for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment