Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 158- Shut Down the Kitchen Two Hours Before Bed

For the most part I've been doing well with all the changes I've made with my eating, but when it comes to the end of the day, the time of day when I'm sitting down and relaxing, I find myself eating too much junk.

I also usually am woken up by a tummy ache in the middle of the night. My body just doesn't seem to be able to digest that food I eat later in the evening very well.

So the end result is that I end up feeling guilty for the junk I've eaten late at night, and my body suffers because of it. So this definitely needs to be my next task.

There are some exceptions to this of course. I work late on Thursday nights so I really need to get something in my tummy when I get home, and I'm sure there will be other days here and there when I'm going to need to break this rule, but for the most part I shouldn't have any issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment