Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 220- Adjustment to My Household Chores (Make a Weekly List)

I am in the process of adjusting some of my older tasks while at the same time adding new tasks, and eventually stepping it up a bit for the final stretch. I figure after Easter is when you'll really see me step it up.

I have lots of things planned for the last part of my year. I'm pretty excited about some of them. Some of them I'm not so excited about, because I have been avoiding them on purpose, which is why they are towards the end of the list.

So, today I thought I'd take a look back at my household chores. I need a better plan and what better way to do that than to make up a weekly list.

I printed up a list that included every day of the week and included my household chores on that list. Any household chores that need to be done everyday were put at the top of the list. All my other chores I assigned to a specific day.

Now that I have 220 days behind me I thought I needed a better system, and this is a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment