Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 226- Don't Skip a Meal

I have had a pretty busy week, and sometimes I got home kind of late and would end up skipping dinner. I must admit I also skipped breakfast a couple of times this week too, which is unusual for me ever since I added that to my blog. Usually I have breakfast and dinner all worked out; those are the two meals I hardly ever skip.

If there is going to be a meal I skip it will be my lunch. I still haven't quite figured out my lunch. I don't want a big lunch, but I need to eat something midday. I just don't know what I like to eat for lunch, but I'll work on that.

One thing I have noticed is that when I do skip a meal or two I'm more likely to do a lot of snacking, and actually I end up doing a lot of unhealthy snacking or go overboard with my healthier snacks.

I know my diet has improved tremendously, but I still have a lot to improve on in this area. My body feels it when I have an unhealthy day of eating; I just don't feel right. So to keep myself on track and keep myself from unnecessary snacking I will make sure I don't skip anymore meals. That should at least help out a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment