Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 227- Use a Nighttime Moisturizer

I'm all about moisturizing. I think this has been my third or fourth post that has something to do with moisturizing. There's a reason for it. My skin has never felt or looked better.

I now have a moisturizer for my body, for my hands, for my lips (kind of), sunscreen, which is also a moisturizer, for my face during the day, but what I have been lacking is that nighttime moisturizer for my face. Honestly, after I do this I think I have done about all I can do as far as moisturizing goes.

A nighttime moisturizer is usually a bit different than your usual day moisturizer, because it's a little more potent? I don't know if that's the correct word, but it's the only one I can think of at the moment. Remember I never said I was an expert at any of this. For the most part I'm just winging it, which is why I have begun to make some adjustments to some of my older posts.

So along with washing my face before going to bed I will now use a moisturizer. I just don't like the way my face looks in the morning. Granted I'm not a morning person, so I probably look pretty grumpy, but I'm not talking about that. It's my skin on my face; It just seems so dull and lackluster, so hopefully this will help fix that.

No comments:

Post a Comment